Siemens FDOOTC441 is an advanced, multi-criteria fire, CO detector that incorporates a redundant optical, thermal sensor. Additionally, Siemens FDOOTC441 utilizes ASAtechnology™ a distinctive forward / backward, light-scattering technology that provides high-tech, unparalleled fire detection to the widest range of fire types allowing the detector to distinguish non-threatening deceptive phenomena.
Since Siemens FDOOTC441 is a two-wire, addressable device, it is then able to function as a multi-purpose detector – satisfying the revised requirements of UL 268 7th edition using smoke, heat and CO gas detection in a singular, aesthetically pleasing package. Comparable to other multi-functional detectors, Model FDOOTC441 also serves as a very cost-effective, viable detection solution that saves on product | installation | maintenance costs. When used in mixed mode a maximum of 30 non-isolated devices between isolation devices (wired in polarity-insensitive mode). Besides, Each detector fits into one wall-or-ceiling footprint, and only occupies one address on the signal-line circuit.
Each FDOOTC441 detector offers a complete and contemporary solution to meet fire and CO life-safety gas-detection specifications. CO Detector detectors can be field programmed for simultaneous and / or independent functionality, depending upon the precise customer and application requirements.
Features / Specifications
- Low-temperature warning for sprinkler systems, per NFPA 25
- Supervisory feature for temperature and CO-concentration-threshold monitoring
- Enhanced detection via forward-and backward light-scattering technology
- Differentiates between deceptive phenomena as well as an actual fire
- Supervisory temperature monitoring feature
- Automatic environment compensation