The Simplex 4098-9601 is a photoelectric smoke detector with on-board TrueAlarm sensitivity drift compensation. Additionally, its louvered design enhances smoke capture by directing flow to chamber. The Simplex 4098-9601 operation is for ceiling or wall mounting and its entrance areas are minimally visible when ceiling mounted. Furthermore, it identifies general sensitivity status using the detector LED. Likewise, it initiates alarm and verifies performance.
Moreover, Simplex TrueAlarm photoelectric detectors provide many of the proven TrueAlarm analog sensing features for applications where detectors are connected to conventional 2-wire or 4-wire initiating device circuits (IDCs). Consequently, each TrueAlarm detector has an on-board microprocessor that evaluates its photoelectric light scattering chamber activity and makes an intelligent decision based on light obscuration history as to whether an alarm condition is present.
Features / Specifications
- 2.8%/ft nominal sensitivity
- LED status indicator
- Voltage: 15 to 32 VDC from Fire Alarm Control Panel IDC
- Air Velocity Range: 0-2000 ft/min (0-610 m/min)
- UL Listed Temperature Range: 32° to 100° F (0° to 38° C)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15° to 122° F (-9° to + 50° C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% RH from 32° to 122°F (0° to 50° C) non-condensing
- Dimensions: 4-7/8” Dia. x 1-7/8” H, mounted in base (124 mm x 48 mm)
- Color: White
There are no reviews yet.