The Firelite MMF-301 is a miniature monitor module a mere 1.3″ x 2.75″ x 0.5″ used to supervise a Style B circuit of dry-contact input devices. Also, its compact design allows the MMF-301 to be mounted in a single-gang box behind the device it monitors.
The Firelite MMF-301 Mini Monitor Module can also beinstalled in a single-gang junction directly behind the monitored unit. Furthermore, the MMF-301(A) intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems where individual address of each module selected using rotary switches. Furthermore, it provides a two-wire initiating device circuit for normally-open-contact fire alarm devices.
Each MMF-301(A) also uses one of the available module addresses on an SLC loop. It responds to regular polls from the control panel and reports its type as well as the status (open/normal/short) of its Initiating Device Circuit.
Features / Specifications
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the panel.
- Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. Also, no additional power required.
- High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity.
- Tinned, stripped leads for ease of wiring.
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01 – 159 on MS-9600 series panels, 01 – 99 on other compatible systems
- Nominal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC.
- wiring resistance: 40 ohms
- Voltage: 11 Volts
- resistance: 47K ohms
- Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F
- Humidity range: 10% to 93% noncondensing