Space Age SSU-MR-201/C control relay module and Series Multi-Voltage Control Relays offer DPDT resistive contacts which may be operate by one of four input control voltages. A single relay may be energize from a voltage source of 24VDC, also 24VAC, 120VAC or 230VAC by wiring to appropriate input terminals.
Space Age SSU-MR-201/C control relay module and Series Multi-Voltage Control Relays also contains a red LED which indicates the relay coil is energize. Relays “snapped apart” from a standard 4 module assembly and can use independently also. These devices are ideal for applications where local contacts are require for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads and general purpose switching. They are also suitable for use with HVAC, temperature control, fire alarm, security, energy management and lighting control systems.
- Relays may be energize from a voltage source of 18 to 35VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC or 230VAC
- Each relay position contains a red LED, which illuminates when the coil is energize
- Single, dual or triple relay modules “snapped apart” from standard 4-position master
- DC input is polarize
- Continuous Duty Use
- UL recognize relays rated at 10,000,000 mechanical operations
- UL Listed as a Control Unit Accessory
- UUKL List