The Air Products & Controls MR-101/T offer SPDT or DPDT 10 Amp resistive contacts. The MR-101/T Multivoltage Control Relays also operate for one of four input control voltages. Also single relay can energize from a voltage source of 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC or 230VAC by wiring to appropriate input terminals. Each relay position contains a red LED.
Which indicates the relay coil is energize. The Air Products & Controls MR-101/T “split” from a standard 4 module assembly. And also can be use independently.
The MR-101/T and another similar products are also Ideal for applications where local contacts require for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads, and general purpose switching as well. On another hand is suitable for use with HVAC, Temperature Control, Fire Alarm, Security, Energy Management and Lighting Control Systems also
Another Specifications about he MR-101/T :
- Is available in dust-proof metal enclosures with gray plastic cover on MR-101/CR and MR-201/CR with LED viewing port.
- Red enclosures available on some models.
- Track mounting hardware to facilitate installation in standard cabinet.
- UL recognize relays rate at 10,000,000 mechanical operations
- for continuous duty use.
- UL list as Control Unit Accessory
- Single, dual or triple relay modules can be split from standard 4 position master