The Simplex 4099-9003 Pull Station addressable manual station combines the familiar Simplex manual station housing with a compact communication module that is easily installed to satisfy demanding applications. Its integral individual addressable module (IAM) constantly monitors the status and communicates changes to the connected control panel communications wiring. Activation of the 4099-9004 single action manual station requires a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod (visible below the pull lever, use is optional). The Simplex 4099-9003 Pull Station use of a break-rod can be a deterrent to vandalism without interfering with the minimum pull requirements needed for easy activation. Also, the pulls lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the housing to provide a visible indication.
Some of the features we describe below, for example:
- Visible LED indicator that flashes during communications and is on steady when the station has been activated
- Pull lever that protrudes when alarmed
- Break-rod supplied (use is optional)
- Models are available with a single or double action (break-glass or push) operate
- Power and data supplied via IDNet or MAPNET II addressable communications using a single wire pair