The Silent Knight SK-PULL-SA is a single action pull station requiring only one motion to activate the station. The SK-PULL-DA is also a dual action pull station requiring two motions to active the station. The SK-PULL-SA as well as SK-PULL-DA are for use with Honeywell Silent Knight Series fire control panel (FACP). Additionally, extremely easy to operate, the SK-PULL-DA and SK-PULL-SA provide a fast and practical means of manually initiating a fire alarm signal. Furthermore, the FACP recognizes each manual pull station by its specific address saving precious seconds in determining the location of an alarm.
The SK-PULL-SA and SK-PULL-DA can be surface mounted to an SB-I/O surface back box or semi-flush mounted on a standard single-gang with a minimum depth of 2.13”(5.40 cm) or double gang or 4” (10.61 cm) square electrical box. You can also use the optional (System Sensor® PN BG-TR) trim ring if the station is being semi-flush mounted.
Features / Specifications
- Installer can open station without causing an alarm condition
- Dual-color LED
- Key operated test and reset lock using lock plate actuator
- Key matches compatible FACP locks
- Meets ADA requirement for 5 lbs maximum pull force to active
- Shell, door, and handle molded from durable LEXAN®
- Reliable analog communications for trouble-free operation
- Braille text on station handle
- Rotary address switches for fast installation
- UL Listed
- CSFM Listed
- MEA Listed