Speaker appliances are Siemens Series SEF Speakers and speaker-strobe appliances are Siemens Series SEF Speaker Strobes or approved equals. Also, all models have listed sound output of up to 87 dB at 10 feet.
In Fact, Siemens SEF-MC-W Speaker Strobes can be synchronized using the Siemens DSC sync modules | Siemens Modular / FireFinder® XLS panels | 252 / 504-point addressable | or PAD-series NAC extenders with built-in sync protocol.
Additionally, Speaker and speaker-strobe appliances incorporate a speaker-mounting plate with a grille cover, which is secured with two screws for a level finish. Besides, selector switch for selecting the candela is tamper resistant.
Features / Specifications
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1 /8 Watt to 2 Watts
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second
- Wall-mount models are available with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd
- Ceiling-mount models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Strobe is of low-current design
- The finish of the Series SEF speakers as well as speaker-strobes is white or red