System Sensor SPSW wall speaker strobe reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
These System Sensor SPSW also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 11 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity sound output while the SPV speaker offers high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
Features / Specifications
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) as well as power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
- SP speakers offer high fidelity sound output
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting