The Siemens S-HP-MCS series speakers are highly efficient 4-watt (maximum output) speakers that have been designed for emergency voice evacuation applications. Besides, each Siemens S-HP-MCS series speaker comes designed to provide a frequency response within the human voice spectrum (ranging from 400 Hz and 4000 Hz).
In general, the S-HP series speakers are list in accordance with UL 1480 for speaker appliances and strobe combination units are list in accordance with UL 1971 (signaling devices for the hearing impaired). The S-HP series speakers are installer selectable to either 25V or 70V. Each speaker provides a choice of 7 output taps (ranging from 1/16 watt to 4 watts). All speakers are tap at 1/16 – watt at the factory.
The strobes use a Xenon flash tube with solid-state circuitry for maximum reliability and efficiency. Also, the strobes have a modern rounded dome shape made of clear polycarbonate for maximum performance. The strobes have a technology called InstaSync built into each unit. The InstaSync technology automatically recognizes the need for the strobeís synchronization function when a DSC (Sync) module or PAD-3 is used for driving the synchronization of a notification appliance circuit.
Features / Specifications
- The Adapter feature offers four field selectable candela values – 15/75, 30/75, 75 or 110
- Strobe operates in either sync or non-sync modes
- High-efficiency design
- Clear audio reproduction with selectable audio power taps (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2 & 4 watts)
- Field Selectable 25V or 70V
- 400 to 4000 frequency range
- Strobe synchronization requires the Dual Sync Control Module or PAD-3
- Terminals accept 12 awg wire