The Siemens MTH-HMC-R-WP strobe intensity shall be rate per UL Listed and under Standard 1971 for Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired for field selectable 15/30/75/110 candela settings. Also, strobe models shall incorporate circuitry for synchronized strobe flash; and shall be design for compatibility with the Siemens DSC sync modules; FS-250 panel, XLS panel, or PAD-3 power supply with built-in sync protocol. The Siemens MTH-HMC-R-WP strobes shall not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. Besides, the strobes shall revert to a non-synchronized flash-rate if the sync module or Power Supply should fail to operate.
In addition, a combination of audible/visual appliances shall be install indoors, and may be surface or flush mounted. A combination of audible/visual appliances shall mount to standard electrical hardware requiring no additional trim plate or adapter. The aesthetic appearance shall not have any mounting holes or screw heads visible when the installation is complete.
Furthermore, all models shall have provisions for standard reverse polarity-type supervision and In/Out field wiring using terminals that accept #12 to #18 AWG wiring. Combination audible/visual appliances shall incorporate a Xenon flash tube enclosed in a rugged Lexan® lens or equivalent with solid-state circuitry. Strobe portion of the appliance shall produce a flash rate of 1 flash per second over the Regulated Input Voltage Range.
Features / Specifications
- No additional trim plate required for flush mounting
- Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field-selectable, sound-output levels
- Inputs are polarize for compatibility with standard reverse polarity-type supervision
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165