SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, as well as horn strobes in the industry. Also, With white or red plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and plain or FIRE-printed devices, System Sensor P2RK can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from −40°F to 151°F.
In fact, System Sensor P2RK horn strobes for wall applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, and three volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, SpectrAlert Advance devices use a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Features / Specifications
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Operating Temperature: –40°F to 151°F (–40°C to 66°C)