Siemens U-MHST-S30S-W series of Synchronous Electronic Horn/ Horn Strobes provide synchronous strobes with temporal tone signals on one pair of wires. Two notification output circuits are: one non-silenciable-for strobes and one for silenceable signals.
The U-MHST series horn operates on a current of 23ma at 24Vdc. The audio portion of the signal provides a temporal 95 dB tone output. The U-MHST horn or Siemens U-MHST-S30S-W horn/strobe is either 1,2 gang or 4″ square mounting.
In general, the Siemens U-MHST-S30S-W notification devices are designed with the installer in mind. The U-MHST series devices are constructed with all of the electronics in the housing and not in the box. This design helps eliminate possible ground faults from jamming wires and devices in the box. Units are also available in two different colors, red or white.
The U-MHST/Strobe construction consists of a Xenon flash tube with solid-state circuitry for maximum reliability and efficiency. The full range of candela series strobes has a rounded dome shape made of clear Lexan. “Fire” letters are visible on the front mounting plate. The overall lens is 2.0″ x 2 7/8″ with a height of 1 3/8″.
Features / Specifications
- Universal mount; 1, 2 Gang or 4″ Square Back Mounting
- Synchronous Horn or Horn/ Strobe units
- 24 Vdc Units Available with 15/75, 30/75, 60/75, 75, 110 Candela Strobes
- Light Plastic Grill Construction
- Screw Terminals Accept #12 AWG
- Only One pair of Wires Out of DSC Dual Sync Control Unit Required