The Gamewell FCI MS-7LOB outdoor double action pull station must be mounted on a Model SB-I/O backbox. Also, in retrofit applications, the pull station is UL List for use with the WP-10 backbox. Besides, the Gamewell FCI MS-7LOB is intend for use with conventional control panels and has a set of single pole contacts and screw terminals.
In addition, the Gamewell FCI, MS-7 Series manual fire alarm pull stations are available in a wide variety of configurations. Furthermore, the pull stations comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 5-lb. maximum pull force requirement. Operating instructions and Braille text are engrave on the handle. All pull stations include a key lock/reset which is key like with the Gamewell FCI fire alarm control panels as well as other manual fire alarm pull stations.
Features / Specifications
- Listed for outdoor applications
- Offers surface or semi-flush mounting
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Addressable stations compatible with all Gamewell-FCI analog addressable fire alarm controls
- Conventional stations suitable for use with any UL® Listed control panel
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 150° F (-35° to 66° C)
- Relative Humidity : 85% ± 5% @ 86° ± 3.6° (30° ± 2° C)
Download the Specification sheet in *.pdf format
There are no reviews yet.