The Cooper Wheelock E50-24MCWH-FR Speaker Strobe features high-efficiency sound output, with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. Also, they come designed to provide a sleek, aesthetic appearance for emergency voice/alarm communications systems. Besides, the Cooper Wheelock E50-24MCWH-FR mounts to standard 4” x 2-1/8” electrical boxes (with no extension ring required) and incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster installation. The grille cover snaps on so no mounting screws are visible. Attractive surface boxes are also available for surface installations.
The Series E50 Speaker Strobe models use Wheelock low current draw Series RSS strobes for wall mounted applications. Furthermore, strobe options include patented MCW multi-candela strobes with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110 cd or high intensity MCWH strobes with field selectable 135/185 candela. Models with 1575 candela (75 cd on axis) are also offer.
Series E50 Speakers and Speaker Strobes provide high audio output with clear audibility and are designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired.
Features / Specifications
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Synchronize with Wheelock DSM or Wheelock Power Supplies with built-in sync protocol
- Mount to 4” square x 2-1/8” deep backbox with no extension ring required
- Snap on grille cover with no visible mounting screws
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires