The Edwards GCHFWF-S7VMC ceiling speakers and speaker strobes combine high performance with a low profile design to deliver a life safety signal solution that’s versatile as well as effective. While they come designed to mount inconspicuously overhead, these devices are also rated for wall-mounted applications.
In fact, Edwards GCHFWF-S7VMC Clear-lens speaker-strobes are available in high and low candela models, which feature 15 to 95, or 95 to 177 cd output. Additionally, ceiling speakers feature ¼ W to 2 W operation. Which allows devices to easily fine-tuned to achieve maximum benefit in exchange for the lowest possible system overhead. Furthermore, light output and wattage tap settings are selectable with conveniently located switches. Also, settings remain clearly visible even after final installation, yet are locked in place to prevent unauthorized movement after installation.
High fidelity models meet the NPFA 520 Hz requirements for newly constructed commercial sleeping areas. They also produce crisp, clear voice audio output that is highly intelligible over large areas.
Features / Specifications
- Select ¼, ½, 1, or 2-watt operation
- 15/30/75/95 cd and 95/115/150/177 cd models available
- 25 VRMS and 70 VRMS models available
- #18 – #12 AWG terminals – ideal for long runs, existing wiring
- Easy to install
- Field configurable – no need to remove the device
- Ideal for Mass Notification applications
- Unique low-profile design
- Unparalleled performance
- Approved for public and private mode applications