The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options, and plain and FIRE-printed devices, System Sensor SCW-P can meet virtually any application requirement.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, ceiling-mount strobes and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, System Sensor SCW-P utilizes a universal mounting plate so you can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings; automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three-volume selections.
Features / Specifications
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation