The System Sensor L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with lower current draws and modern aesthetics. System Sensor PC2WL can meet virtually any application requirement with white plastic housings, wall and ceiling mounting options.
The entire L-Series product line of ceiling-mount strobes and horn strobes includes a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox; making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation, the System Sensor PC2WL utilizes a universal mounting plate so installers can mount them to a wide array of back boxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two-volume selections.
Features / Specifications
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and two volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation