Simplex 2084-9001 remote phone jack stations, jacks are mounted on a single gang plate for use with pluggable phones. Also, the front is mark “Fire Emergency Phone”. An optional call LED indicator is available. The Simplex 2084-9001 does not require additional circuits to operate the call-in LED when the remote phone is connect to a Simplex fire fighter’s phone system.
- When remote phones call the master, a call tone is provide to verify that the request is in the process (exact performance may vary depending on master phone equipment)
- Two-wire telephone circuits are supervise as well as power-limited
- Armored cable models to minimize vandalism
- Surface or flush mounting
- Or as separate phone sets for plugging into dedicated remote phone jack stations