Notifier XP6-R Six Relay Control Module provides an intelligent fire alarm system with six Form-C relays. The first module is address from 01 to 154 while the remaining modules are automatically assign to the next five higher addresses. Provisions are include for disabling a maximum of three unuse modules. A single isolate set of dry relay contacts is provide for each module address, which is capable of being wire for either a normally-open or
normally-closed operation. The module allows the control panel to switch these contacts on command. Also, no supervision is provided for the controlled circuit. Each Notifier XP6-R Six Relay Control Module has a panel-control green LED indicators. The panel can cause the LEDs to blink, latch on, or latch off.
Some of the specifications are liste below, for example:
- Standby current: 1.45 mA (SLC current draw with all addresses used; if some addresses are disabled, the standby current decreases).
- Alarm current: 32 mA (assumes all six relays have been switched once and all six LEDs solid ON).
- Temperature range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Humidity: 10% to 93% non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 6.8″ (17.27 cm) high x 5.8″ (14.73 cm) wide x 1.0″ (2.54 cm) deep.
- Shipping weight: 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg) including packaging.
- In addition, the mounting options: CHS-6 chassis, BB-25 cabinet, BB-XP cabinet, CAB-3 Series cabinet, CAB-4 Series cabinet, or EQ Series cabinet.
- Wire gauge: 12 AWG (3.25 mm²) to 18 AWG (0.9 mm²).
- Maximum SLC wiring resistance: 40 or 50 ohms, panel dependent.
- Relay current: 30 mA/relay pulse (15.6 ms pulse duration), pulse under panel control.
- Relay contact ratings: 30 VDC; 70.7 VAC.