The Silent Knight SK-PHOTO-R-W Addressable Smoke Detector is a plug-in type smoke sensor that combines a photoelectronic sensing chamber with addressable-analog communications. When used in duct applications with a DNR(W), testing can be done remotely using approved System Sensor test accessories, eliminating the need for a test coil. The sensors transmit an analog representation of smoke density over a communication line to a control panel. Also, rotary dial switches are provided for setting the sensor’s address.
Sensors offer maximum performance when installed in compliance with the National Fire Protection Association. Silent Knight SK-PHOTO-R-W Addressable Smoke Detector have two LEDs on the sensor are control by the panel to indicate sensor status. An output is provide for connection to an optional remote LED annunciator. Additionally this sensor can be functionally test with a test magnet.
Additional some of the features for example are:
- Moreover, operating Voltage Range: 15 to 32 VDC.
- Operating Current @ 24 VDC: 200 uA (one communication every 5 seconds with green LED blink on communication).
- Maximum Alarm Current: 2 mA @ 24 VDC (one communication every 5 seconds with red LED solid on).
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C), -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) in duct applications.