The Gamewell FCI ASD-PL3 intelligent photoelectric detectors with integral communication provide point locations for alarm communication and selective maintenance. Also, its design is a modern bright white color, the Velociti Series 3 is aesthetically pleasing for today’s contemporary buildings.
In general, the Gamewell FCI ASD-PL3 smoke detectors are intelligent addressable detectors with point ID capability that enable each detector address to be set with rotary address switches providing exact device locations. Besides, the photoelectric detector continually monitors the detected temperature and reports it to the fire alarm control panel. Furthermore, the modern design and expanded color options support a variety of contemporary aesthetic demands. In addition, each detector is construct for exceptional installation and maintenance efficiency. In addition, the sensitivity of Velociti series detectors can be programm using the control panel software to suit the environment.
Features / Specifications
- Designed with a new profile to offer modern and improved aesthetics
- Contains a built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet
- Supports a low standby current
- Provides rotary address switches
- Includes dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- Offers expanded color options
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% non-condensing