The Silent Knight SD500-AIM Addressable Input Module mounts to a 4″-square box. These modules are supervise, single input contact monitors. Not to mention using an EOL resistor, they monitor for alarm contact closures and for open circuit wiring fault conditions. In addition, if a fault occurs in the wiring, the module alerts the FACP. But each addressable input module is programm with a unique signal line circuit (SLC) loop address.
In conclusion, the Silent Knight SD500-AIM Addressable Input Module is an addressable input module for use with Silent Knight IntelliKnight fire alarm control panels (FACP). Also, the SD500-AIM and SD500-MIM are designed to be used with pull stations, water flow switches, and other applications requiring dry contact alarm initiation devices.
The SD500-AIM and SD500-MIM offer a compact design for adaptability and pleasing aesthetics as well as easy installation and stable operation a flexible solution for all your fire protection needs.
As a result, some of the features are:
- A single contact monitor.
- The supports Class A (Style D) or Class B (Style B) contact monitor wiring.
- SD500-MIM support for Class B (Style B) contact monitor wiring.
- Attractive ivory cover plate with the SD500-AIM.
- Small and lightweight size allows for flexible mounting options with the SD500-MIM.
- DIP switch programmable for fast installation.
- is up to 2500 ft wiring distance from either input module to contact.
- Use up to 14 gauge wire.
- UL listed.