The Simplex 4906-9127 wall horn strobe provides convenient installation to standard electrical boxes. The enclosure designs are both impact and vandal resistant and provide a convenient strobe intensity selection. Since each Simplex 4906-9127 model can be selected for strobe intensity output, on-site model inventory is minimized and changes encountered during construction can be easily accommodated.
In fact, wall mount A/V housings are a one-piece assembly (including lens) that mounts to a single or double gang, or 4” square standard electrical box. Also, the covers can be quickly removed (a tool is required). The covers are available separately for color conversion. Besides, ceiling mounts A/Vs install using standard 4” electrical boxes. The color choice comes determined by the model number.
Multiple Strobes. When multiple strobes and their reflections can be seen from one location, synchronized flashes reduce the probability of photo-sensitive reactions as well as the annoyance and possible distraction of random flashing.
Features / Specifications
- Operation is compatible with ADA requirements
- Rugged, high impact, flame retardant thermoplastic housings are available in red or white with a clear lens
- Horns that come controlled separately from strobes on the same two-wire circuit
- SmartSync horn activation of Temporal pattern, March Time pattern (at 60 BPM), or on continuously
- Strobe appliances on the same circuit operating at a synchronized 1 Hz flash rate
- Wiring terminals are accessible from the front of the housing providing easy access for installation, inspection, as well as testing
- Covers are available separately to convert housing color
- 24 VDC xenon strobe; intensity is selectable as 15, 30, 75, or 110 candela with visible selection jumper secured behind strobe housing