The Siemens FDOOT441 Intelligent Detector is an advanced, multi-criteria fire detector that incorporates a redundant, optical/thermal sensor. In a word, model FDOOT441 uses a unique forward / backward light-scattering technology providing state-of-the-art, unparalleled fire detection to the widest range.
In addition, uses a unique forward-backward light-scattering technology providing state-of-the-art, unparalleled fire detection to the widest range of fire types. The Siemens FDOOT441 Intelligent Detector is programmable as a high sensitivity detector and meets the requirements Standard as a Very Early Warning Fire Detector.
In conclusion, each of these multi-purpose, addressable detectors offers a full and modern solution to meet the detection needs for commercial facilities. Also, can be field programmed for simultaneous and/or independent functionality, depending upon the precise customer and application requirements. For example, the detector can simultaneously utilize the optical and heat sensors for enhanced multi-criteria fire detection, as well as provide independent outputs for heat detection. Any combination of the sensors is possible
The detector is very versatile, and meets the following fire-industry standards:
- Multi-criteria fire detector ( UL 268).
- Heat detector ( UL 521) with five (5) possible field-selectable temperatures; combined with four (4) rate-of-rise options.
- Direct, in-duct (plenum) detector ( UL 268A).
- Supervisory monitoring for temperature ranges NFPA 76 (Telco Standard) as VEWFD.
- Low-temperature warning signal at 40°F (4.4°C) for sprinkler systems, per NFPA 25 / NFPA 72.