The Intelligent Fire Detector (Model FP-11) is a highly evolved detection system that as a result gives a very sophisticated level of fire protection, along with superior immunity to nuisance-alarms. This is, in agreement with the Model FPI-32 upgrade kit or Siemens field-programmer / tester, Model DPU / FPI-32, which is a compact, portable, and menu-driven accessory for efficiently programming and testing.
The model Siemens FP-11 Fire Print Detector is a plug-in, two-wire, and multi-sensor detector with photoelectric and thermal inputs. Model FP-11 utilizes state-of-the-art ASIC and surface mount technology for maximum reliability. Model FP-11 fire detector utilizes an infrared light-emitting diode and light-sensing photodiode.
This advanced FirePrint technology allows Siemens FP-11 Fire Print Detector to accurately determine a true fire hazard from non-threatening without the need to use alarm-delaying verification; thus decreasing the probability of losses in infrastructure from an actual fire. Also, provides the highest level available today with a detector/control panel link that allows the user to program a specific hazard profile.
Multi-criteria fire detection
- Easily programmed to match accordingly specific hazard profiles from the fire-alarm control panel (FACP).
- FirePrint™ technology to distinguish between deceptive phenomena and actual fire.
- Pre-Alarm that also report based upon fire profile selected.
- Field-cleanable chamber with replaceable chamber parts.
- Sophisticated intelligence detector.
- And for the last a remote-sensitivity-measurement capability.