The Potter Electric MCM is a miniature contact module that is used to monitor the contact status of an initiating device that contains a normally open set of dry contacts. When the normally-open contact is selected and the contact is shorted, the MCM reports its condition to FACP. Furthermore, the MCM supervises an open circuit of wiring connected to the terminal C and NO. It is also enclosed in a plastic case to protect against inadvertent shorts and ground faults. In addition, the case can be mounted using the screw tabs or the tabs may be snipped off for installation in an electrical box. However, it does not contain a status indication LED. The Potter Electric MCM is generally used to monitor pull stations and other devices where the module is installed in an electrical box or enclosure behind the device being monitored.
- One Class B (Style B) contact monitoring input
- SLC Class A (Style 6,7) & Class B (Style4)
- Wiring terminals accept 22 to 14 AWG
- Operating Voltage: 22.0-24.0V
- Max Wiring Resistance of IDC: 100 Ω
- Max Wiring Capacitance of IDC: 1µF
- EOL Resistor: 5.1K Ω
- Operating Tempurature Range: 32 to 120ºF (0 to 49ºC)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 93% (non-condensing)
- Max no. of Module Per Loop: 127 units
- Dimensions: 2.58” (65.5mm)L × 2.32” (59mm)W × .29” (24mm)D
Download the Potter Electric MCM Specification sheet in *.pdf format.
Similar Item: Potter Electric SCM-4