In the first place, the Notifier NBG-12LR Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. Also, it was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The NBG-12LR Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions.
In fact, the Notifier NBG-12LR Series provides an alarm initiating input signal to conventional fire alarm control panels (FACPs) such as the SFP Series, and to XP Transponders. In addition, its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the NBG-12LR Series simple to install, maintain, and operate. Besides, the NBG-12LR manual pull stations provide a textured finger-hold area that includes Braille text. In addition, to PUSH IN and PULL DOWN text, there are arrows indicating how to operate the station, provided for non-English-speaking people.
Features / Specifications
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Easily operated
- The station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- Terminal numbers come molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open
- The cover, backplate, and operation handle are all molded of durable polycarbonate material.
- Cover features white lettering and trim
- Red color matches System Sensor’s popular SpectrAlert® Advance horn/strobe series.
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/ unlock.