The Edwards Siga-HDT Diagnostic Tool is a compact and easy-to-use diagnostic tool that assists installation and troubleshooting Edwards Signature Series device loops and connected devices. Also, the SIGA-HDT is a hand-held unit, and features a touch screen that makes it possible for the operator to manipulate, test, and monitor the Signature loop in the field using live data in real time.
The Edwards Siga-HDT Diagnostic Tool comes with PC-compatible software that generates detailed reports for archiving or further diagnostic analysis. Data collected and stored on the SIGA-HDT may be download from the unit directly to a laptop or desktop computer by means of a USB cable, or it may also be save to a USB Flash drive for later use off-site. Terminal blocks on top of the unit provide easy connection of field wiring, while USB 2.0 and Micro-B ports provide an interface for data exchange, and power. The SIGA-HDT is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Some of the features and specifications can be describe below, for example:
- Manipulates, tests, and monitors Signature SLC and connected devices
- Ideal for system verification and troubleshooting
- Compact, easy-to-use for factor
- Bright touch-screen graphical user interface
- Easy-access terminal blocks for field wiring
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Includes PC software for report generation and data management