The Edwards Est SIGA-PCD detector brings advanced multi-sensor technology to a practical design that increases efficiency, saves installation time, cuts costs, and extends life safety and property protection capabilities. Continuous self-diagnostics ensures reliability over the long-haul, while environmental compensation helps reduce maintenance costs.
In fact, The Edwards Est SIGA-PCD provides a combination of optical detection for the early detection of smoke, with the added element of carbon monoxide sensing. The result is a detector that pulls double duty: continually monitoring the environment for signs of fire, as well as its invisible yet deadly companion: carbon monoxide.
The SIGA-PCD gathers analog information from its sensing elements as well as converts this data into digital signals. Also, To make an alarm decision, the detector’s on-board microprocessor measures and analyzes smoke sensor readings and compares this information to historical data. Digital filters remove signal patterns that are not typical of fires, thus virtually eliminating unwanted alarms. The detector also analyzes the smoke sensor independently from the CO sensor to determine whether to initiate a fire alarm, a life safety CO alarm, or both.
Features / Specifications
- Next Generation Detection Technology
- Integrates optical smoke with carbon monoxide detection
- Wide 0.53 to 3.94 %/ft. (1.7 to 12.35 %/m) smoke obscuration
- Sensor Markings Provide Easy Testing Identification
- Uses existing wiring
- Automatic device mapping
- Five sensitivity settings
- Bicolor (green/red) status LED
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Operating voltage: 15.20 to 19.95 VDC
- Operating environment: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C), 0 to 90% RH, noncondensing