Edwards SIGA-SD Duct Detector was designed for easy installation and is the most sophisticated reliable device in his class, in conclusion, represents the perfect balance. Here is a sensor inherits the power and benefits of this exceptional line of intelligent devices that offers the convenience of modular design plus the power of advanced sensing technology.
This unique design allowed speeds installation and simplifies maintenance, however, they have removable dust filters, conformally coated circuit boards, and optional water-resistant gaskets that keep contaminants away from components, ensuring years of trouble-free service. When the device requires cleaning the assemblies come apart making it easy and snap back together in seconds.
Edwards SIGA-SD Duct Detector primary purpose is to provide early warning of a fire and shut down the HVAC unit in order to prevent smoke from circulating throughout the building. It was designed for use in duct applications where temperatures can exceed standard detector capabilities.
They have specific limitations and therefore are not a substitute for an open area smoke detector or for early warning detection in a building’s regular fire detection system.
These are not designed to recognize toxic gases, also will not operate without electrical power. In addition, some of the standard’s features are:
- 32 to 120 °F (0 to 50 °C) air velocity rating assures reliability under harsh environmental conditions.
- Status LEDs remain visible through clear assembly cover.
- Standard sampling tube spacing for easy drop-in migration from other detectors.
- Magnet-activated test switch.
- Environmental compensation with differential sensing for reliable, stable, and drift-free sensitivity.
- Identification of dirty or defective detectors.
- Sampling tubes install from room-side or air-side.
- Less than 2″ deep for easy installation where space is tight.
They are compatible with the R-LED remote alarm LED. The Air track as low as 100 ft/min. wit the purpose to maintains adequate airflow into the sensor in the air sampling tube and discharges through the exhaust tube. This SuperDuct represents the perfect balance of practical design and advanced technology for the system.
Download the https://www.edwards-signals.com/index.cfm?pid=380&level=92 Specification sheet in *.pdf format