The Simplex 4903-9426 is an audible and visible notification appliance. For applications requiring audible/visible (A/V) notification with horn tones, these Simplex 4903-9426 combines a high-intensity strobe with a low-current electronic horn in a compact package that is easy and quick to install. Also, each appliance can be control independently from each others using conventional reverse polarity NACs.
In fact, this 4-wire operation A/V appliances are available with three strobe intensity levels (15, 75, or 110 cd) and with red or off-white housings. Furthermore, mounting can be semi-flush or surface mount on a standard single or double gang, or 4” square (102 mm) electrical box. Optional accessories are available to increase mounting and application flexibility.
TrueAlert non-addressable A/V horns provide an audible notification output that is a loud and penetrating, harmonically rich sound capable of a continuous or coded output per the controlling NAC’s capabilities. TrueAlert non-addressable A/V strobes can be set for free-run operation or synchronized operation using an on-board selection switch.
Features / Specifications
- 24 VDC operation with switch selection for free-run or synchronized flash rate
- Models available with 15, 75, or 110 candela
- Compatible with ADA requirements
- Strobe candela rating is clearly indicate on the reflector
- Low current operation (25 mA @ 24 VDC)
- Harmonically rich output sound suitable for either coded or steady operation
- Easily mounts to single gang, double gang, or 4-inch square outlet box
- Optional mounting adapters are available to cover surface-mounted electrical boxes and to adapt to Simplex® 2975-9145 boxes.
- Rear of housing assembly does not extend into box