The Silent Knight SK-HEAT-HT-W and SK-HEAT-ROR are plug-in thermal detectors, with integral communication, that also provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Also, these thermal detectors are for use with the Honeywell Silent Knight series fire alarm control panels (FACPs).
In general, the Silent Knight SK-HEAT-HT, as well as SK-HEAT-ROR, are intelligent sensors that utilize a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for fast response. Additionally, sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the FACP. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary address switches, providing exact detector locations for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches unacceptable levels.
Silent Knight SK-HEAT-HT-W is a fixed temperature sensor that uses a thermistor sensing circuit to produce a 135ºF (57ºC) fixed temperature alarm. Furthermore, SK-HEAT-HT is a variable high-temperature detector that provides high-temperature detection at 135°F – 190ºF (57°C – 88°C).
Features / Specifications
- Reliable analog communications for trouble-free operation
- Age resistant polymer housing
- Innovative thermistor sensing circuit
- Superior EMI resistance for reliability
- Variety of mounting options to meet any application
- Dual LED indicators for 360º visibility
- Transmit signal indicating maintenance required
- Plug-in mounting provides ease of installation
- Tamper-proof feature available on mounting bases
- Also Rotary address switches for fast installation
- UL Listed