Notifier FST-851 Heat Detector plug-in thermal detectors with integral communication have features that surpass conventional detectors. In addition, the point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector locations. FST-851 Series thermal detectors use an innovative thermistor sensing circuit to produce 135°F/ 57°C fixed-temperature (FST-851) and rate-of-rise thermal detection (FST-851R) in a low-profile package. These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications.
The Notifier FST-851 Heat Detector plug-in intelligent thermal detector uses a separate base to simplify installation, service, and maintenance. Installation instructions are shipped with each detector. Below we can describe some of the features, for example:
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- As well as state-of-the-art thermistor technology for a fast response.
- Addressable by the device.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- That is a built-in functional test switch active by an external magnet.
- Low standby current.
- Moreover designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Constructed of off-white Bayblend®, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- In addition, remote LED output connection to optional RA400Z remote LED annunciator
- Optional sounder, relay, and isolator bases.
- 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- And also remote test feature from the panel.