The Siemens Mode TRI-series intelligent interface modules are available in three (3) types: Model TRI-D, as well as Siemens TRI-S and Siemens TRI-R, which are both designed to monitor a (N.O) or (N.C) dry contact. Also, the interface module reports the status of the (N.O) or (N.C) contact to the control panel.
In Fact ,the Siemens Model TRI-R of intelligent interface modules provides the most advanced method of address programming and supervision ─ combined with sophisticated FACP communication. Besides, each Model TRI-series interface module incorporates a microcomputer chip. In turn, the microcomputer chip technology as well as its sophisticated bi-directional communication capabilities with the FACP, achieve the state of an ‘Intelligent Device.’
Model TRI-R incorporates an addressable ‘Form C’ relay. Furthermore, the red LED of Model TRI-R indicates a change of state in the relay.
Features / Specifications
- Used as an intelligent initiating interface module for the FireFinder XLS and MXL fire-alarm control panels (FACPs)
- Simple front-end access to programming port and wiring terminals
- Mounts in a 4”-square, 2-1/8”-deep standard or double-gang box
- Dynamic supervision
- 5-x-5-inch faceplate included
- Two-wire operation
- Electronic-address programming is simple and dependable
- Compatible with Model DPU or FPI-32 field programmer / tester