Siemens SET-CW – The high-performance SET Series Speakers and Speaker Strobes provide high audio output, clear audibility, dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability, and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 8 watts. Designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling, and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired. Additionally, the low-profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Furthermore, each model has a built-in level adjustment feature a two (2) screw grille cover.
In general, the Siemens SET-CW Series Speaker Strobe models incorporate low current draw strobes. Also, strobe options for wall mount models include MC multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high-intensity HMC multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 135/185cd or single candela 15/75.
Features / Specifications
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000Hz
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- Strobe is of low-current design.
- The strobes do not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation
- Speaker and speaker/strobe incorporates a speaker-mounting plate with a grill cover; which is secured with two screws for a level finish