The Cooper Wheelock ET70-R provide high audio output, clear audibility, dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability as well as field selectable taps from 1/8 to 8 watts. Also, they are designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired.
In Fact, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Besides, each model has a built-in level adjustment feature as well as an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover. Furthermore, the Series ET Speaker Strobe models incorporate Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes.
The Cooper Wheelock ET70-R is UL Listed for indoor use under Standard 1971 (Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired) and Standard 1480 (Speaker Appliances), as well as use a Xenon flashtube with solid state circuitry enclosed in a rugged Lexan® lens to provide maximum reliability for effective visual signaling.
Features / Specifications
- Wall mount models are available with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd (Single Candela model)
- Ceiling mount models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd (multi-candela models)
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize with sync modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt to 8 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- Color options for Series ET speakers and speaker strobes are red, white, or nickel plated.