The Siemens SEH-MC-W is a speaker appliance that features sealed-back construction for optimum audibility. All inputs employ terminals that accept #12 to #18 AWG wire sizes. Both HiFi ceiling and wall-mount models have listed sound outputs of up to 87 dBA at 10 feet, and a listed frequency response of 300 to 8000 Hz.
Selector switch, which is use for manually selecting the candela setting, is tamper-resistant by design. The Siemens SEH-MC-W does not drift out of synchronization at any time during operation. Also, ‘SEH’-series strobes revert to a non-synchronized flash-rate if the dual-sync module or the Siemens PAD-series NAC Extenders should fail to operate.
Besides, the HiFi ceiling speaker and speaker-strobe appliances are design for indoor, flush mounting. A low-profile design allows for faster as well as easier installation of the speaker mounting plate. HiFi speakers are design for a field-selectable input of either 25 or 70 VRMS, and with selectable power taps from 1/8 Watt to 2 Watts.
Features / Specifications
- HiFi speaker-strobes produce one (1) flash per second
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 Watts
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- Siemens Series `SEH’ appliances have a plastic finish in which each model has a built-in level-adjustment feature
- Siemens Series `SEH’ of High-Fidelity (HiFi) speakers / speaker-strobes are comprise of high-efficient design for maximum output (at minimum wattage) across a sizeable frequency range, 300 to 8000 Hz