Siemens SEF-HMC-CW strobe will produce 1 flash per second over the Input Voltage range. Also, the Siemens SEF-HMC-CW strobes meet the required light distribution patterns defined in UL 1971. Besides, the effect of shipping and storage temperatures shall not adversely affect the performance of the appliance when it is stored in the original cartons and is not subjected to misuse or abuse.
Features / Specifications
- Models are UL list for indoor use with a temperature range of +32°F to +120°F (0°C to +49°C)
- Maximum humidity of 85% RH.
- The maximum supervision voltage is 33VDC.
- Frequency range of speakers is 400 – 400Hz
- Fast installation with In / Out screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- High-efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Field-selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1 /8 Watt to 2 Watts
- Strobes synchronized using the Siemens DSC sync modules | Siemens Modular / FireFinder® XLS panels | 252 / 504-point addressable | or PAD-series NAC extenders with built-in sync protocol
- Ceiling-mount models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd
- Wall-mount models are available with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd
- UL Listed & ULC Listed; FM, CSFM & NYCFD Approved
- Complies with OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- ADA / NFPA compliant