The MSM-K Series manual stations feature a rugged diecast metal housing that satisfies both architectural and code requirements for manual fire alarm box initiation devices. The MSM-Series box features keyed reset using the same key as the control panels.
The MSM-K Series models low-profile with all surfaces either painted or plated to inhibit corrosion. Additionally, these boxes have raised lettering and shipped with two reset keys. Options include double action, institutional, weatherproof, and explosion-proof.
These models intended for use with Siemens Building Technologies, Fire Safety Division conventional zones, but can also use with addressable zones when used in conjunction with a TRI-Series addressable module.
The MSM series manual stations are also included in US Coast Guard (USCG) approval for use in marine and other harsh environments, when used with the Siemens 252-point and 504-point USCG approved addressable system.
Features / Specifications
- Rugged Die-Cast Metal Housing
- Reset Key Matches Control Panel
- Single-Gang Semi-Flush Mount
- Optional Surface Mount Backbox
- Double-Action Institutional, Weather-Proof as well as Explosion-Proof Models Available
- UL and ULC Listed; USCG, CSFM, Approved