The Notifier NP-100R Remote Test Capable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and also are used exclusively with notifiers. Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage, ALSO the remote LED annunciator is available as an optional accessory.
Moreover the Notifier NP-100R Remote Test Capable is a detector for use with DNR/DNRW duct smoke detector housings. It is construct with off-white fire-resistant plastic and is design to commercial standards and offer an attractive appearance.
Regarding these detectors, the sensitivity is continuously monitor and report to the panel. Some features are list below:
- In addition, they are seal against backpressure.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- In addition, they are fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
- In fact, sealed against backpressure.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- Remote LED output connection.
Download the Specification sheet in https://www.foxvalleyfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DN_6995-Smoke-NP-100A.pdf*.pdf format