The Notifier NP-100 Photoelectric Detector addressable, low-profile plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state-of-the-art photoelectric sensing chamber with communications to provide open area protection and also are used exclusively with notifiers. Since these detectors are addressable, they will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage, ALSO the remote LED annunciator is available as an optional accessory.
Notifier NP-100 Photoelectric Detector use photoelectric detectors in life-safety applications to provide a broad range of fire-sensing capability, especially where smoldering fires are anticipate. Ionization detectors are often better than photoelectric detectors at sensing fast, flaming fires. Regarding these detectors, the sensitivity is continuously monitor and report to the panel. Some features are list below:
- In addition, they are seal against backpressure.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- In addition, they are fully coated circuit boards and superior RF/transient protection.
Each NP-100(A) series detector uses one of 99 possible addresses on the FireWarden-100-2 and NSP-25, or one of 50 possible addresses on the FireWarden-50 Signaling Line Circuit (SLC). It responds to regular polls from the system and reports its type and status.