The Gentex SHG24-110-1WB horns are quality electronic signaling devices that offer you both dependable evacuation signals and visual alarms or a combination of both by simple terminal wiring. The SHG Series can also be wire to have the independent operation of both horns and strobes. This can be simply done by removing two jumper plugs located on the circuit board.
Furthermore, the Gentex SHG24-110-1WB horns are easily field-changeable — from a steady low-frequency alarm signal to a pulsing low-frequency alarm signal — by simply removing a jumper plug. Changing from a steady tone to a pulsing tone does not prevent reverting back to the original tone at a later date. All units come shipped from the factory in the steady alarm mode.
The HG/SHG Series horns come designed to be use for both new construction and retrofit projects. They easily mount to 4″ electrical boxes or 2-gang outlet workboxes.
Features / Specifications
- Low-frequency penetrating output
- Low current consumption: 17 mA @ nominal voltage (HG124).
- Wide voltage range.
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring option for both horn and strobe.
- Steady or pulsing tone.
- Textured finish high-impact plastic faceplate.
- Wide variety of mounting options for new construction and retrofit applications.