Edwards 270-SPO Series non-coded single-action fire alarm stations are sturdy, attractive, as well as designed for economical installation. Also, the station provides a single action, break glass, initiating operation. Additionally, available with normally open (N.O.), normally closed (N.C.), or combination N.O./N.C. contacts. The Edwards 270-SPO has screw terminals for field connection. Besides, the 270A Series Manual Stations have 6 inches (150mm) wire leads.
All non-coded stations are designed for either flush or surface mounting. Furthermore, for flush mounting a 4-inch standard North American square box with a single-gang plaster cover should be used.
In general, the 270 Series provides a single action, break glass initiating station. Available with normally open (N.O.), normally closed (N.C.), or combination N.O./N.C. contacts. Also, the basic 270 Series have screw terminals for field connection. The 270A Series Manual Stations have 6 inches (150mm) wire leads.
Features and Specifications
- Single action models
- Pull the lever for simple, positive operation
- Break glass operation
- Terminals or wire leads for field connections
- Surface or flush mounting
- Red finish
- Less than 5 lb pull force complies with ADA
- Solid, die-cast metal construction
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 120°F
- Contact Switches: Double Pole
- Open circuit
- Connections: Screw Terminals