The Cooper Wheelock E90-24MCCH-FW Speaker Strobe comes designed for high-efficiency sound output, with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. Also, the low-profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Besides, each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover.
The Series E Speaker Strobe models incorporate the Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes. Furthermore, strobe options for wall mount models include 1575 or Wheelock patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high-intensity MCWH strobe with field selectable 135/185cd.
In general, the Cooper Wheelock E90-24MCCH-FW Speaker Strobes provide high audio output with clear audibility and are design to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling, and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired.
The strobe portion of all Series E Speaker Strobes may be synchronized when used in conjunction with the Wheelock DSM Sync Modules, Wheelock Power Supplies or other manufacturers’ panels incorporating the Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol. Wheelock synchronized strobes offer an easy way to comply with ADA recommendations concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
Features / Specifications
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires