The Air Products and Controls MR-201 Series Multi-voltage Control Relays offer SPDT or DPDT 10 Amp resistive contacts which may be operated by one of four input control voltages. Besides, a single relay may be energized from a voltage source of 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC or 230VAC by wiring to appropriate input terminals.
In fact, each Air Products and Controls MR-201/C relay position contains a red LED which indicates the relay coil energized. Besides, relays may be “snap apart” from a standard 4 module assembly and used independently. These Devices are Ideal for applications where local contacts are require for system status, remote contacts for control of electrical loads and general purpose switching. Furthermore, they are suitable for use with HVAC, Temperature Control, Fire Alarm, Security, Energy Management and Lighting Control Systems.
Features / Specifications
- Relays may be energize from a voltage source of 18 to 35VDC or VAC, 120VAC or 230VAC
- Each relay position contains a red LED, which illuminates when the coil is energize. This provides a time saving device when checking an installed system.
- Single, dual or triple relay modules “snapped apart” from standard 4-position master
- DC control inputs come polarized
- For continuous duty use at 24VAC, 24VDC or 120VAC
- Available in dust resistant enclosures with LED viewing port(s)
- UL recognized relays rated at 10,000,000 mechanical operations
- UL listed as Control Unit Accessory