The System Sensor SS2415ADAS Series Synchronized Strobes are crystal-control to flash at precisely one flash per second. When power is apply to an indicating circuit controlled by one controller, all SS24ADAS or MASS24ADAS series devices in that zone will flash simultaneously. Also, no synchronizing modules or coded supplies are necessary. Besides, the strobes can be used in any combination with other System Sensor ADA strobes.
In fact, System Sensor SS2415ADAS signaling strobes complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the demanding requirements of the Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL 1971 for the Hearing Impaired. The 15/75 strobe models come UL 1971 listed at 15 cd.
Furthermore, to ensure compliance with ADA and UL 1971, use the System Sensor 75-candela models for non-sleeping areas, and the wall-mounted 110-candela models for sleeping areas. In addition, available in red or beige at 12 or 24 VDC, the SS12/24ADA series of signaling strobes can be surface mount directly to a standard 4″ backbox or can be mount to our semi-flush plate for recessed electrical boxes. They are also available in combination with System Sensor Multi-Alert horns and Sound Choice SP101 or V400 speakers for both visible and audible signaling.
- 93mA avg. current draw at 24VDC, regulated power supply
- Multiple light intensities
- No measurable in-rush in excess of peak current
- Intended for primary signaling
- Installer Easy strobe features
- Available with Multi-Alert™ horn, Sound Choice™ SP101, or V400 Series speaker
- Input terminals: 18 – 12 AWG
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)