SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry. With white plastic housings, wall or ceiling mounting options, and plain or FIRE-printed devices, System Sensor PC2WK can meet virtually any application requirement, including indoor, outdoor, wet, and dry applications in temperatures from −40°F to 151°F.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, outdoor strobes and horn strobes for ceiling applications include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, fieldselectable settings, including candela, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, horn tones, as well as three volume options enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, System Sensor PC2WK devices use a universal mounting plate for both wall and ceiling applications. This mounting plate includes an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are install; so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
Features / Specifications
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X, IP56 rated
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are install
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction