The System Sensor P2WA installer can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with three volume selections.
The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, wall-mount horns, strobes, and horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, System Sensor P2W utilizes a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Features / Specifications
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Rotary switch for horn tone as well as three volume selections
- Universal mounting plate for wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically Compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Standard Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 93% non-condensing