The Simplex 49MTV-WRF is individually addressed audible/visible notification appliances that receive power, supervision, and control signals from a Simplex fire alarm control panel providing IDNAC Signaling Line Circuits (SLCs). Also, with separate controls on the same two-wire SLC; installation time and expense for both retrofit and new construction can be significantly reduced.
When Class B wiring is use; wiring can be “T” tap, allowing more savings in the distance, wire, conduit (size and utilization), and overall installation efficiency. The use of Self-Test, as well as, Magnet Test features improve installation efficiency. TrueAlert device reports conveniently identify information about each connected appliance.
In general, the Simplex 49MTV-WRF provides separate visible and audible notification using a single two-wire circuit that also confirms connection to the individual notification appliance’s electronic circuit. This operation increases circuit supervision integrity by providing supervision that extends beyond the appliance wiring connections.
Features / Specifications
- Multi-candela xenon strobe with synchronized 1 Hz flash rate and with intensity programmable from the control panel or jumper selected as 15, 30, 75, 110, 135, or 185 cd
- Advanced addressable notification controlled by IDNAC SLCs providing regulated 29 VDC allowing strobes to operate with lower current even under battery backup
- 520 Hz tone is compliant with NFPA 72 Low-Frequency Signal Requirements for Sleeping Areas
- Rugged, high impact, flame retardant thermoplastic housing
- In/out wiring terminals for 18 AWG to 12 AWG